Please contact us for availability before purchase, only a small amount of systems are held in the UK and can take up to 8 weeks for delivery if out of stock
Audi S3 Sedan 2013-2017 3" Brushed Stainless Steel Cat Back System with Varex Muffler and Smartbox Controller
Xforce offers a range of uniquely engineered and designed stainless steel bolt on exhaust systems.
Theses exhaust systems bolt directly to existing mounting points making installation easy.
They are built to perform well, with materials designed for longevity and like all Xforce exhaust systems they look great!
The unique header design increases power throughout the rev range, while providing a great engine audio note – make it roar!
Varex™ mufflers use patented technology to combine both the design of the stock muffler and the performance muffler into one single compact unit. A sophisticated butterfly valve mechanism is implemented to redirect the exhaust gas flow and vary between the two. For higher sound level, the exhaust flows are directed through the opening path and produce maximum power with a robust sound level (or the “sports car note”) and near-zero resistance.
- 3?Brushed finish stainless steel pipe work
- Hot Dog resonator centre
- Polished Varex R series rear muffler
- Quad 4? polished stainless tip outlet
- This kit includes Smartbox controller
WHAT IS THE SMART BOX?
Varex Smart Box is a control device with patent-pending technology that let the user to manually and automatically adjust the exhaust sound level of the Varex exhaust.
The users can operate and make a change to the settings of the Smart Box via an elegantly designed Smartphone App.
The connections between the Smart Boxes and the smartphones are via the latest Bluetooth® technology, which provides an exceptionally reliable and smooth user experience.
Smart Box provides the following functions:
- Precise manual adjustment of VAREX exhaust valve positions;
- Custom pre-set of VAREX exhaust valve positions;
MATRIX MODE:(ONLY WORK WITH VEHICLES EQUIPPED WITH OBDII)
- Automatic control of VAREX exhaust valve positions based on real-time information of RPM, Throttle, and Speed.
- User can define a region on the map and then set a particular exhaust sound for location by dragging a circle on the smartphone screen. Multiple regions are allowed to be set and memorized.